Are you passionate about helping creative people grow their skills, their confidence, and their mental health? Do you like having a lot of freedom and flexibility in your work? Are you kind, thoughtful, and a pleasure to be around?
At Foundations Revealed we’re always looking for fantastic people to work with.
We’re fully virtual, which means you can work from wherever you want, as long as you’re based in the UK. It also means that great communication skills are a prerequisite for any position with us. If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you’ll be part of a dedicated team that’s all about creating magic… and having fun doing it.
So, are you in?
Branding & Marketing Manager - UK Only
We are recruiting for an experienced Branding & Marketing Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for managing our branding and marketing campaigns across all channels to increase awareness and attract creative people who’ll be a good fit for our community.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Upholding our core values of Diversity, Inclusion, Cohesion and Equality.
- Formulating and implementing a strategy for social media including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns and social media posts.
- Formulating and implementing a flexible annual marketing plan.
- Budget management of campaigns, execution and return on investment.
- Management of regular newsletters
- Taking on key responsibilities for the twice annual openings for new membership subscriptions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Three or more years' experience in a similar role, ideally within an online business
- Previous experience of managing marketing campaigns
- Experience of optimising social media brand awareness
- Experience of MS Office Products
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Ontraport and Product Launch Formula an advantage.
This role is part time and is expected to comprise around 21 hours per week. Working patterns will be mutually agreed with the successful candidate.
We are a fully virtual team so it’s important that you are comfortable working on your own with minimal supervision. We are a small team working to achieve big things, so every person who joins us has a significant impact on what we become.
We have a strong commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We aim to attract qualified candidates who hold these same values and help us to further recognize and celebrate the diversity among us.
Apply for this position with a CV, covering letter and a three minute video telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role at email@example.com. Closing date 21st January 2022.
Salary range £28,000 to £35,000 FTE
At Harman Hay Publications Ltd, we have a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We aim to attract qualified candidates who hold these same values and help us to further recognize and celebrate the diversity among us. We are an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our teams. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge will be based on qualifications, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.